History

We provide the leading edge.

History

 

1840:

Foundation of the "Martin Müller & Sohn" ,rolling plant for special steels called "Theresienhütte" in Ternitz.

 

1862:

Acquision by Alexander Schoeller.

 

1868:

Foundation of "Ternitzer Walzwerke und Bessemer Stahlfabrikations Aktiengesellschaft".

 

1922:

Merger with Mr. Bleckmann from Mürzzuschlag to form "Schoeller Bleckmann AG Development and growth to an international company for special steels.

 

1938:

10.000 people were employed at three production sites (Ternitz, Hönigsberg, Mürzzuschlag). After world war II the company was nationalized.

 

1951:

Production of products for oil drilling commenced.

 

1975:

VEW was founded through a merger of Styria / Böhler / Schoeller Bleckmann

(at this time 4.200 people were employed in Ternitz). In the early eighties, steel production in Ternitz was closed.

 

1985:

Liquidation of VEW and incorporation of Schoeller-Bleckmann AG in the state holding company ÖIAG.

 

1992:

Privatization of Schoeller Bleckmann AG.

 

1995:

 

1997:

Foundation of the "Schoeller Bleckmann Oilfield Technology" and

floatation of Schoeller Bleckmann group.

 

2003:

Listing on the Vienna stock exchange

 

2007:

Extension of the production - building of a new production ship

 

2014:

Building of a new SC/DC product center and deconcentration of the manufacturing area

 

 

get in touch with

Schoeller-Bleckmann
Oilfield Technology GmbH

 

Tel.: (+43) (0)2630 315-0
Fax: (+43) (0)2630 315-401

 

 

Schoeller-Bleckmann
AerospaceTechnology GmbH

 

Schoeller-Bleckmann
Oilfield Technology GmbH
Phone: (+43) (0)2630 315-0
Fax: (+43) (0) 2630 315-401
© 2017 Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Technology GmbH